Rules of The Arc of York County's Rail Trail 10-Miler:
- Participants must follow and stay on the course.
- No participants going backwards, animals, bicycles, baby strollers, baby joggers, roller skates, scooters or skateboards are allowed.
- All participants must maintain at least a 15-minute per mile pace throughout the course.
- Bib numbers must be worn on the front of your shirt at all times, secured at all four corners.
- Participants agree to follow the instructions of the race, medical and police officials.