On August 28, 2021, The Arc of York County will hold its 23rd annual Rail Trail 10-Miler to benefit individuals with intellectual and other disabilities in south central Pennsylvania.
The race starts at Liberty Christian Fellowship Church in Seven Valleys, PA and runs ten gentle, downhill miles one-way north along the scenic York County Heritage Rail Trail, passing through the oldest operational train tunnel in the nation, finishing on the Rail Trail near Princess Street in downtown York, PA.
After the runners finish the course, post race refreshments (including craft beer from Collusion Tapworks
) and entertainment will take place at the Agricultural and Industrial Museum (directly across the street from the finish line).
- Before July 1: $40
- From July 1- August 15: $50
- August 15- Race day: $60 (race day registration begins at 7:00 AM)
- Great post race refreshments.
- Craft beer (for runners over the age of 21) from Collusion Tapworks.
- The official 2021 Rail Trail 10 Miler short sleeve t-shirt. T-shirts are guaranteed to the first 200 entrants.
- Four water stations along the course.
- Potato chips from Utz Potato Chips
- Chip timing (by 2L Race Services)
- Busing from the finish line to the start line is available for runners who register early. Seating is VERY limited.
- Other goodies!
Race timing provided by: